You need to be logged in to contact the property owner.
SUNDAY OPEN HOME POSTPONED
This private and fashionable builders own home was constructed by the NZ owned and operated, Gold Award-winning building company, Maddren Homes LTD. The property has been immaculately maintained since the Council Code of Compliance Certificate was issued in October 2016
and it has to be seen to be truly appreciated!
Constructed of brick and cedar, this home is beautifully proportioned, one half of the house provides relaxed, spacious indoor-outdoor living spaces with the bedrooms and bathrooms separated off in the other half of the home
The “salt and pepper” polished concrete floors, the heart Matai timber and stone and stainless steel benchtops provide an organic, industrial flavour throughout the living areas.
Four generous bedrooms (or three and a separate media room/office), two stylish bathrooms (including ensuite), a separate laundry, double garage with workshop and plenty of storage and more off-street parking than you will ever need.
With Huapai Park as your neighbour, this home has of a unique sense of privacy and space whilst only an 8-minute walk from all the local amenities.
You can watch your little ones walk to Matua Ngaru School, it’s a 15-minute drive to Muriwai beach, the same distance to Westgate Shopping Mall and a 25-minute non-rush hour drive to Auckland’s CBD.
• Premier Stone Bricks and Cedar Weatherboard cladding all built over a vented cavity system
• True Oak Colour steel Corrugated roofing.
• Colour steel facia and gutter (low maintenance)
• Polished concrete floors providing thermal mass benefits
• A “no post” corner slider in the lounge for easy level access on to large sunny deck area
• All wall framing built from ex 100mm by 50mm treated pine.
• Ducted air conditioning system so you are cool in the summer and warm in the winter and the fresh air exchange unit means you don’t transfer bugs from room to room.
• C-Bus lighting system with automated mood settings and dimmers in most rooms
• Colour LED lights under the breakfast bar and above the kitchen cabinets
• High ceilings in the living spaces and front entrance foyer.
• Dezignatek kitchen cabinetry, Stainless Steel and Stone waterfall benchtop
• Separate scullery with its own sink
• Gas hot water and gas hobs
• 4th bedroom doubles as an office and TV room if that is preferred
• 5.8m by 6.6m garage which includes storage shelving, workbench and two cars spaces
• Native Matai flooring, each board was hand-picked so plenty of character
• Heaps of storage in the garage and ceiling accessed by attic staircase in the hallway
• High ceiling in the master bedroom and ensuite
• Two-person shower in the ensuite with slide rose and ceiling mounted rain shower head
• Secure rear yard for young family and pets
• Wide roads and wide 4.8m vehicle crossing, 6 car parks and one boat park on the property and ample of off-street parking
This is a rare and distinct opportunity to acquire an attractive home in a special spot in Auckland’s Kumeu / Huapai area.
For more information Ph. Rodger on 021609137
or email Rodger at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 中文查詢: 027 5688691 陳小姐
3 primary schools, Nth West Shopping Center, Beaches, Doctors, Woodhill Forest Activities, Local Shops, Bars, Kaipara Harbour,.
Open home from: 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM Register to attend
Included in the sale: Fixed Floor coverings. Window coverings. Light fittings. Stove. Hob/Cooktop. Oven. Garden shed. Dishwasher. Range hood. Heated towel rails. Alarm system. TV aerial. Garage door openers. Shelving. Clothesline. LED Light Bulbs. Blinds. Curtains. Sky Dish. Air Conditioning with Fresh Air Exchange Unit. C-Bus lighting System with Mood settings and dimmers in most rooms. Cedar Weatherboards. Wi-Fi Booster, (no dead spots).