Fahey Property Management is a specialist residential property management company focused on the greater Waikato region. Our proven track record of success over more than a decade in the business is due to 3 key factors:
1. Our strong work ethic ensures properties are carefully managed and maintained 24/7.
2. Our in-depth market knowledge allows us to provide expert advice on everything from rent prices to legal and financial matters.
3. Our powerful network of trusted partners (builders/electricians/plumbers/landscapers) guarantees property issues are handled immediately at least cost to you.
Erin is based in the Waikato and has over 6 years’ experience managing properties in this area. She has managed everything from one-bedroom apartments to large family homes. Her expertise is based on both formal study (Valuation and Property Management at Massey University) as well as real life experience over many years managing challenging tenancies.
Erin has in-depth knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 and has remained informed on the recent changes to legislation affecting her clients. This knowledge helps ensure that the properties she manages stay compliant and in excellent hands.
Why choose us to manage your properties?
• We pride ourselves on our excellent communication skills which have enabled us to develop powerful interpersonal relationships with clients over many years.
• Our philosophy is to look after your rental property the way we would look after our own; using our professional skills and experience to find quality tenants, minimize vacancies and handle marketing, repairs, maintenance, accounting and legal compliance efficiently and cost-effectively.