Set on approximately three acres, this property in Mapiu set in the heart of New Zealand’s King Country presents a unique business-residence opportunity for those seeking a lifestyle change.
This property is located on State Highway 4, and is directly on route to renowned New Zealand tourist and recreation destinations, such as Waitomo Caves, Forgotten Highway, Omaru Falls and Mount Ruapaheu ski resorts
The property is also close to Whanganui River jet boat tours, Bush Walking, Benneydale Mountain Bike trails, Golf Cart Railway Tours, trail bike riding, Hunting and sport fishing and much more.
The property consists of the historic Mapiu Store, which was originally built in 1908 as a general store / post office and was recently updated to operate as an organic café. A three-bedroom period-style house accompanies the Mapiu Store, along with a separate large garage and workshop. Boasting native hardwood floors, rustic wood cladding and renovated interiors, the business-residence is perfect for working couples or families.
With the steady flow of local and international tourism traffic along State Highway 4 (All year around and especially during ski season) the property is perfect for many business opportunities or further sub-division.
• Historic building
• Kitchen and serving counter
• Three internal rooms for storage or accommodation
• Pull in traffic area with parking space for up to 10 + cars for customers or guests in front of Mapiu Store
House, Garage and Workshop
• Three-bedroom house with modern kitchen and bathroom
• New hot water system, De Longie gas hobb, modern wall oven, efficient wood fire heating with direct wet back to save on electricity water heating costs
• House includes basic furniture, fridges, TV, stereo system and numerous chattels
• Workshop and garage includes tractor, and numerous tools, machinery and chattels
• Fresh water stream at rear of property, with three acres of cattle fenced paddocks
• Large rainwater tank
• Out sheds for small stock
• Chicken coops and fenced garden
• Seperate Irrigation for animal troughs and greenhouse
• Fruit trees and Vegetable garden
Viewings are strictly by appointment. Please contact to arrange an appointment.
Deck. Enclosed Garden.
Located between Te Kuiti and Taumarunui townships.
Waitomo and Ruapeahu Districts.
Included in the sale: Fixed Floor coverings. Window coverings. Light fittings. Stove. Hob/Cooktop. Oven. Garden shed. Shelving. Refrigerator. Washing machine. Light shades. Freezer. Curtains. Wood fire heating. Farm machinery and workshop tools. Greenhouse. Chicken and cattle sheds. All items and chattels on property included.
There are no documents available to download for this property. You can try to contact the seller to ask if they have the information you need.