You need to be logged in to contact the property owner.
You will not find another comparable Ravenswood property in this price range! Motivated Vendors considering all offers over $605,000.
Private sale means no Estate Agent commission and advertising = Best Deal in town!
* A modern three bedroom home built in 2020, one being a master bedroom (convenient double USB ports on either side of bed) with ensuite bathroom.
* Spacious family bathroom for the kids
* Single garage with internal access laundry and another off road parking spot on the driveway.
* Open-plan living area features a spacious kitchen with a large peninsula, full-width glass backsplash and soft-close cabinetry.
* The lounge has double USB ports and dimmable LED lights and the dining room has an elegant dimmable pendant light feature.
* Tastefully decorated with a pleasing neutral colour palette inside and large windows provide ample natural sunlight throughout all the rooms.
* This home is fully insulated, double-glazed and has a heat pump for year round comfort.
* The yard, patio and large vegetable garden is accessed via the dining room sliding door. The partial landscaping means you already have a lovely green flat lawn and garden beds ready for you to add your own personal taste in plants and outdoor features.
* Fully fenced for privacy and safety of kids and pets!
* An excellent location that offers a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to amenities, forest walks, rivers, playgrounds, parks and beaches, and New World supermarket conveniently 5 minutes away! Only 27kms north of Christchurch City center, with Rangiora, Pegasus, Kaiapoi and many other towns conveniently close by.
Motivated vendors need to move on so if this home has caught your eye to rent out, invest or live in yourself, don't miss out, you will not be disappointed!
Contact Kimble today 021910341 to arrange a private viewing or visit during our open homes. All enquires and offers welcomed!
Patio. Enclosed Garden.
New Ravenswood shopping centre with supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, petrol stations. .
New World supermarket only 4 minutes away. .
Woodend shops .
Public transport within short walking distance. .
Local schools: Woodend School & Rangiora High School.
Open home from: 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM Register to attend
Included in the sale: Window coverings. Light fittings. Stove. Hob/Cooktop. Oven. Dishwasher. Heat pump. Range hood. Heated towel rails. TV aerial. Garage door openers. Refrigerator. LED Light Bulbs. Blinds. Curtains. Ring Door-bell with camera.
The property is currently tenanted but will not be tenanted post sale.