You need to be logged in to contact the property owner.
1 Otawa Street is tastefully presented inside and out and sits in a secluded location walking distance to town, in an established, family-friendly neighbourhood surrounded by quality homes.
Whether you're a family looking for your next home, empty nesters looking for an easier life, or active retirees wanting a lock up and leave with space for visiting family, or if you'd simply like a warm, comfortable, modern home without the wait and uncertainty of a new build....you need to see 1 Otawa Street!
- Four Bedrooms
- 2 Separate Toilets
- Double Vanity and separate bathroom
- Open-plan living and dining
- Well-appointed Kitchen with plenty of bench space
- All new appliances included in your purchase
- New carpet throughout
- Internal access 1.5 car garage with automatic door openers
- Updated sundrenched deck leading off the living area
- Partial ramp access for those with prams or needing ramp access - Landscaped with re-seeded grass at rear of property
- Wide Concrete Driveway - not shared.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, large families will love the extra space, while investors will appreciate the upside of spacious rooms, separate toilets, plumbed in appliances ready to go and not to mention the potential to add a minor dwelling to the site; double check and confirm your plans with Western Bay District Council!
All offers need to be in writing before or on 5pm Sunday, 24th January 2021. This property is for sale by Deadline Sale unless sold prior.
Deck. City Views. Patio.
Included in the sale: Fixed Floor coverings. Window coverings. Light fittings. Stove. Hob/Cooktop. Oven. Dishwasher. Range hood. Heated towel rails. Garage door openers. Refrigerator. Washing machine. Freezer. Dryer. LED Light Bulbs.
There are no documents available to download for this property. You can try to contact the seller to ask if they have the information you need.