You need to be logged in to contact the property owner.
For sale is this stunning home, located on a " no exit " road
The asking price is negotiable and will depend on what the buyer is offering both in monetary and purchase conditions .
This area is very desirable with decent sea views and a distant view of the mountain .
Neighboring properties are of a very high standard and the last house for sale on this road sold within 3 weeks at a price nearly 30% over Q.V.. [ This is 3 months ago ]
An up to date independent valuation report is currently
in the making and will be available within a few weeks.
The house is about 5 years old and the separate workshop is 2 years old .
* Gas heating for cooking and hot water
* Inside heating by heat pump or wood burner
* 300 m2 all up [ garages included, 240 Sq/m without ]
* 2 Large double garages with automatic doors .
* Massive hard wood, north-facing deck with great sea views
* Trickle feed town water, supply is more then sufficient
* Separate workshop with total floor space of 180 Sq/mtr
* Fitted with brand new car hoist
* Fitted with toilet, tub and wood burner .
* Mezzanine floor, options are endless .
Some photo's are a few years old where there was no workshop or wooden fencing .
I will upload some new aerial photo's in the near future.
Sea views. Deck. Native bush. Enclosed Garden.
Approx.1 km to township of Urenui with cafe's, beach access, a Four Square and primary school.
Included in the sale: Fixed Floor coverings. Window coverings. Light fittings. Stove. Hob/Cooktop. Oven. Garden shed. Dishwasher. Heat pump. Range hood. Heated towel rails. Alarm system. Garage door openers. Shelving. Wallheaters. Light shades. LED Light Bulbs. Blinds. Curtains. Gas fire.
Excluded from the sale: Waste disposal unit. Spa pool. Refrigerator. Washing machine. Freezer. Dryer. Clothesline. Wind generator.
There are no documents available to download for this property. You can try to contact the seller to ask if they have the information you need.