Built in 1992, this lovely family home backs onto Flagstaff Park. It is surrounded by flower gardens, shrubs and trees. Many different varieties of fruit trees as well as vegetable gardens are tucked in giving this property an established and private outlook. Located at the end of a cul de sac, access to this property is at the end of a right of way. Parking is very generous and driving in and out of the garage is a breeze.
Once inside, there are two living spaces. A formal lounge that can be closed off by two sets of internal french doors. The family and dining room is soaked in light all day and opens out onto a covered verandah and patio area. The kitchen has ample bench and storage space, and is open and spacious with natural light.
Moving down the hallway to the back of the house you will pass a separate laundry, bathroom and toilet and 3 double bedrooms. The main bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, and large windows to bring in the light and views of the gardens. Bedrooms two and three are the same size with double wardrobes.
Other features of this property are:
* Central Vac built in system for vacuuming
* access to park by a gate, very close to playground and 2 minute walk to the local Primary School
* built in shelving/cupboards in lounge as well as a nook for a piano or entertainment centre
* completely private due to gardens and fencing from park
* Laundry has a back door to clothes line and built in tub, shelving, cupboards and sewing machine. Space for washing machine and dryer. Plenty of room for ironing and sewing if this is your thing.
* Garage has single garage door at rear to drive trailer through and easy access to gardening supplies and wheelbarrow.
* Linen Cupboard is extra large with double doors for easy access.
* Heating is by gas heaters in Lounge, family room and hallway. Gas hot water.
This is a private sale. No Real Estate agents please. View by appointment only.
Allison 0210543572 or
Deck. Patio. Enclosed Garden.
* 3 min walk to Endeavour Primary School.
* Flagstaff park- childrens playground over fence, sport fields. .
* 10 min walk through park to Flagstaff Shopping Centre- superette, bakery, cafe, vet, pizza hut and other takeaways, hairdressers, pharmacy, gym, beauty salon, alcohol store, medical centre, etc .
* 10 min drive to Westfield Shopping Centre, Chartwell. .
* Close to River walks and cycle ways. .
* Bus stops close by..
Included in the sale: Fixed Floor coverings. Window coverings. Light fittings. Stove. Hob/Cooktop. Oven. Dishwasher. Waste disposal unit. Range hood. Heated towel rails. TV aerial. Garage door openers. Shelving. Wallheaters. Light shades. Clothesline. Blinds. Curtains. Sky Dish. Gas fire.
Excluded from the sale: Refrigerator. Washing machine. Freezer. Dryer.
There are no documents available to download for this property. You can try to contact the seller to ask if they have the information you need.