2 bedroom, 90m2 native timber home, located in Hokianga, on 2.4Ha. Fully compliant with Code of Compliance Certificate from council.
- 7km from township, hospital, service station, cafes, shops, pharmacy etc.
- Fresh water stream on boundary
- 25000 + 6000 ltr water tanks, rain water.
- LPG califont for hot water & gas hobs
- Kent fire
- solar powered house with back up generator for low light periods. Brand new batteries, charger, generator, water pump, and low powered fridge/freezer.
- large surround deck, with French doors
- 2.4 hectares, some bush, some scrub, some grass
- assorted fruit trees planted in 2010
- currently tenanted
This home provides a balance of lifestyles, off grid, self sufficiency, room for a cow & a garden, but close to amenities & no gravel roads.
Deck. Solar panels. Native bush. Riparian rights.
School bus route, couple of choices of local schools.
Hospital 7kms away .
Close to beaches, shops takeaway, pharmacy etc.
Included in the sale: Fixed Floor coverings. Window coverings. Light fittings. Stove. Hob/Cooktop. Oven. Shelving. Refrigerator. Light shades. Freezer. LED Light Bulbs. Sky Dish. Solar panels. Gas fire. Water pump. Battery charger. Batteries.
Excluded from the sale: Garden shed. Dishwasher. Waste disposal unit. Heat pump. Range hood. Heated towel rails. Alarm system. TV aerial. Garage door openers. Wallheaters. Spa pool. Washing machine. Dryer. Clothesline. Blinds. Curtains. Wind generator. Green roof plants. HRV system. Inverter.
The property is currently tenanted and will be tenanted post sale. The tenancy commenced 1 Nov 2018The tenancy is periodic.
The bond amount is $960. Rent is $340 per week.
There are no documents available to download for this property. You can try to contact the seller to ask if they have the information you need.